I find it a lot more efficient while asking my students to do the math corrections right away in front of me instead of bringing them home and doing them wrong and wrong over and over. Now I am kind of feeling bad for my tutees who were taught by me in last half year as I was so chill to them and I really do think I should start learning to control my teaching tempo. I know I was so hyper at all times and that made them start talking a lot but not working at all. Oppsie... my bad, but again, live to learn - what a fine reason.
But I'm really surprised when Judy offered me to work for a Saturday class as it would be really demanding and "there wouldn't be any other capable tutors available". This will really encourage me to start working hard as a real mature tutor and pushing the students to the top of the list of the annual academic standings. Yeah man, watch my students to get onto that fricking list.
Anyways starting from today to a month later, my routine will be stuffed with assignments, projects and preparations for final exams. I really have to sustain pulling all-nighters and maintain my not-so-bad progress for this semester. Darn, I really need 48 hours a day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment