Monday, July 7, 2008

Small Change, Big Difference

Everyone has their own ways to make their lives easier. It will be interesting and useful to jot some of the unintentional but helpful behaviors down just to remind myself to work in the ways that help me to live more efficient and effective.
  1. Bring Hand-Written Task Chart: Keep a hand-written task chart in wallet and cross off whatever is done.
  2. Find A Suitable Workplace: Work at a quiet and isolated corner to start off the feminine 30.
  3. Email And Call For Questions: Email to ask or give a long-distance call in any means.
  4. Carry A Paper And A Pen: Write down anything interesting or inspirational that comes across the mind.
  5. Blog To Systematize And Know More: Analyze and fully understand the concern, and be able to retell in general. Listen up to controversies and accept criticisms to think and concern in different angles.
  6. Half-Day-Off Before Reviewing and Editing: Review and edit essay or analysis after a few hours of sleep.
  7. Learn From Bads: Learn from self and other's failures and defects.
  8. Email Subscription: Subscribe via Email rather than RSS or any feed readers.

Last Updated: July 08, 2008 | 1:12AM

4 comments:

Jezzi said...

i hope that life is reli as easy as that..sigh...anyway...nice to see that u are not that bad in canada=]

Gary Wong said...

Jessie:
Haha life is definitely not that easy... those are just some ways I find them really useful in helping me to work better. I'm sure you have some of your own as well but you just haven't fully utilized them to help you to be more productive. I bet you'll soon see a change if you give it a try. And, you should go read my first entry! I'm pretty sure you haven't.

It has been a while...I'll nudge you when I see you online. Let me know more about your recent situation.

Jezzi said...

I've read your first entry ofcoz..but i should always make it in an encouraging way...em...life is cruel..maybe you may find that being betrayed and cheated reli hurt and it would have been better if you were in Hong Kong..but the truth is that even if you tried sth hard..it doesn't mean that u will necessarily succeed.Recently, I finally find you that pay doesn't equal gain. Everything is a bet.

Gary Wong said...

Jessie:
Yeah I understand, shit happens. But you should remember not to diminish the assistance of external factors that once made you achieve your goals and amplify the encumbrance of the outer forces when you face failures. You might be the problem itself. I know if that happened on me I would most likely think in the way you do, but in order to aim to change for improvements, we have to step out of the shoes and think in both ways.

Accept the fact, get over it, be ready, stick with the upcoming challenges even if it takes a longer way. You know you can do it, don't you think so?

Sorry if I'm not comforting you in any means... but, JUST GET OVER IT!