Before I started writing my first entry, I thought I would never ever care about the comments anymore because by the time I had made up my mind of moving away from Xanga, I knew the inconvenience would stop people to come. But it was such a great moment when I woke up and turned on my computer, and I saw two Email notifications... seemingly it is just something hi-and-bye and not a big deal to my daily routine, but it is such a great appetizer for me in the sunny day.
Everyone and even I myself thought I would study engineering because I had been talking about it for so long. But I made up my mind of going with business after returning from Hong Kong last summer as I realized I had a better analytical mind with the market rather than numbers. Thus in the past a year and half, I have been bathing with numerous investment books and financial news. I'm glad that I don't find them boring or burdensome. I'm proud of myself of making a change even though it was just on time. Video games are then no longer a part of my life, at all, and I find a lot more joy in reading, and I enjoy it. It is lovely to see myself turning a into finance-addict or geek-wannabe, really, nothing pathetic.
So, it is about time to record my thoughts on anything about investment as I don't want to again miss anything important that can possibly polish my understanding and interpretation in the changing market. Time is so precious and I can't afford to regret in any means again. I feel so dumb of not doing this as early as I could, anyways, it is never too late. Live to learn, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
haha i was among one of those who were too lazy to comment.. ah well
dude nice writing
and thank you for your frankness
i guess self-discovery is the furthest a man can go to take back the control of his life
Broccoli:
Up to this point, at the age of 19, I don't think I have the ability to have the full control my life. Just for tuition and daily expenses, I still have to live under parents' subsidy in order to stay away from debt. Indeed, I think I am able to regain the control of my soul - to think in my exotic way without boundaries. This is the stage one for my self-rediscovery I guess. By the way, you really do have rocker's genes haha! And speak up and let me know if you are being dodgy in telling "the Truth".
Post a Comment